Paris | Full Time
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Salesforce development principles and practices, as well as experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components with a 3+ years of experience developing Salesforce applications. You will also be a team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with Talend. (additional)
- Experience with Salesforce security best practices. (additional)
- Design, develop, and implement custom Salesforce applications to meet the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with business analysts and stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Write clean, maintainable code that adheres to Salesforce best practices.
- Develop Apex classes, triggers, and flows
- Create custom Visualforce pages and Lightning Components to build user interfaces.
- Integrate Salesforce with other enterprise systems using Salesforce APIs and other integration tools (Workbench / Dataloader / Talend)
- Perform unit testing, system testing, and regression testing to ensure the quality of Salesforce applications.
- Document Salesforce applications and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce issues.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce developments and technologies.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge Salesforce technologies.
- Chance to make a real impact on the business.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
We are a human-sized technology company. We offer a different approach than traditional IT companies.
Our credo is to bring excellence to our customers. To do this, we invest in the development and training of our consultants so that they become recognized experts in their fields.
No compromise on quality.
We do not favor code to excess, we favor first and foremost the adoption of Salesforce standards with a minimum of customization.