Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
Paris | Full Time
With a bachelor's or master's degree, a good command of English, and at least 5 years of experience as a Salesforce CRM Business Analyst, you are the essential interface between the company's operational departments and the IT department.
- A thorough understanding of the profile and role mechanisms and their impact on visibility in Salesforce.
- The ability to define a data mapping during a data migration.
- The ability to define reports in Salesforce.
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud certification.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices.
- Continuous improvement by staying up to date of the Salesforce releases. (additional)
- Gather customer requirements.
- Be proactive in using the Salesforce standard.
- Write functional specifications and have them validated by the customer.
- Identify requests for changes and corrections to the initial need.
- Perform a pre-recipe of the developments before the customer discovers them.
- Plan and track project progress.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge Salesforce technologies.
- Chance to make a real impact on the business.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
We are a human-sized technology company. We offer a different approach than traditional IT companies.
Our credo is to bring excellence to our customers. To do this, we invest in the development and training of our consultants so that they become recognized experts in their fields.
No compromise on quality.
We do not favor code to excess, we favor first and foremost the adoption of Salesforce standards with a minimum of customization.